Ben-David R. (2005) Demography of wild C. judaicum in Israel. M.Sc. thesis (Hebrew, English summary). Faculty of Agriculture (Hebrew University of Jerusalem: Rehovot).
Ben-David R. & Abbo S. (2005) Phenological variation among Israeli populations of Cicer judaicum Boiss. Australian journal of agricultural research. 56: 1219-1225.
- Ben-David R, Lev-Yadon S, Can C and Abbo S. (2005) Ego-geography, and demography of Cicer judaicum Boiss., a wild relative of domesticated chickpea. Crop Science. 46: 1360-1370.
- Ben-David R, Abbo S and Berger J. D. (2010) Stress gradients select for ecotype formation in Cicer judaicum Boiss., a wild relative of domesticated chickpea. Genetic recourses and crop evolution. 57:193-202.
- Beharav A, Ben-David R, Doležalová I and Lebeda A. (2008) Eco-geographical distribution of Lactuca saligna natural populations in Israel. Israel Journal of Plant Sciences. 56 (3): 195-206.
- Beharav A*, Ben-David R, Doležalová I and Lebeda A (2010) Eco-geographical distribution of Lactuca aculeata natural populations in north-east Israel. Genetic recourses and crop evolution. 57:679-686. [*Equal contribution].
- Ben-David R, Peleg Z, Xie W, Saranga Y, Dinoor A and Fahima T (2009) Identification and mapping of powdery mildew resistance gene PmG16, derived from wild emmer wheat, Triticum dicoccoides. Theor Appl Genet. (DOI 10.1007/s00122-010-1326-5).
- Ben-David R, Xie W, Dinoor A, Korol A B and Fahima T (200#) Molecular mapping of a novel powdery mildew resistance gene PmG3M, derived from wild emmer wheat, Triticum dicoccoides using two generations of the same cross, F2 and F6 RIL population. (In preparation).
- Xie W, Ben-David R, Ronin Y I, Dinoor A, Xie C, Sun Q and Fahima T (2010) High-density molecular mapping and chromosome bin location of the Pm21 loci, also erroneously designated as Pm31. Molecular Breeding. (Submitted).
- Beharav A, Ben-David R, Malarz J, Stojakowska A, Michalska K, Doležalová Ivana, Lebeda A, Kisiel W (2010) Variation of sesquiterpene lactones in Lactuca aculeata natural populations from Israel, Jordan and Turkey. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology. (Submitted).
Ben-David R, Peleg Z, Xie W, Saranga Y, Dinoor A, Korol A B and Fahima T (2008) Dissection of powdery mildew resistance uncover different resistance types in the Triticum turgidum L. Gene pool. The 11th International Wheat Genetics Symposium proceedings Edited by Rudi Appels Russell Eastwood Evans Lagudah Peter Langridge Michael Mackay Lynne, August 24-29, 2008, Brisbane, Australia. (http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/GG2/Triticum/events/11IWGS/)